Friday, October 9, 2009

Discussion Forum: Digital Storytellying

GoAnimate.com: cread1231's Animation by cread1231


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

I used GoAnimate.com to create a mini-cartoon, starring Underdog. I made up a story about Polly having her necklace stolen by Riff Raff and Underdog saving the day. The tool was easy to use. It has characters, voice boxes for either typing, using sound files in the system, or importing sound files to have the characters communicate. You can also create all of your own drawings, sounds, movements, etc., use some already available or surf the Internet for new ideas.

As a Public Relations major, this tool is a very good resource for ads, media kits, compiling information about a client/company which the agency is about to work with. Also, for me personally, the tool expands my abilities to quickly and efficiently tell a story. The site was very easy to use, and I compiled my own stoy vision with text and motions with characters, scenes, and sounds already available on the site. I can not stress enough the convenience of the site and the easy-to-use tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment